Terms And Conditions
Payment & Registration:
Registration fees are payable in advance. In order to expedite the registration process, please fill the registration form and complete the registration payment. On receipt of the registration form & payment, we will confirm your registration and will allot a unique identification number.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the Secretariat of a change of name in writing before December 19, 2017. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the Secretariat immediately. If written notice is received by December 18, 2017, a full refund will be given less 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by December 31, 2017, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after January 05, 2018, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be applicable.
General Condition :
1. As seats are limited, confirmation will be on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
2. The Workshop Schedule is subject to alteration at the discretion of the organizers.
3. Registered Workshop participants are also invited to visit the Tradeshow.
4. Please note that NO CREDIT facility would be extended under any circumstances and NO REFUND /ADJUSTMENT for "NO SHOW" or "Absence" of a delegate would be accommodated.
5. Badges issued are "non-transferable." The organizers reserve the right to disallow a delegate from transferring his / her badge to any other person.
6. Appropriate security arrangements will be made at the venue. However, participants are responsible for their belongings at the Venue & the Organizers shall not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees due to any reason whatsoever.
7. Participants are requested to display their badges at all times. Please note that participants will be allowed to enter relevant halls only on showing the badge issued.
8. Proper care must be taken by the participants to ensure against loss/misplacement of badges and kits as no duplicate or replacement will be issued.
9. The organizers are not responsible for any loss/damage to any belongings of the participants during the Event days.
PRIVACY AND POLICY:
Our commitment to the privacy protection of customers both online and offline is assured through our initiatives as follows:
The data collected on voluntary submission by the user is collected by IICF 2018. This data may be transmitted within the organization to departments or individuals to ensure usage in a manner and restricted to the purpose for which the data has been submitted by the user. By submitting data on the website, the user is providing his explicit consent to the above, towards the fulfillment of his explicit request.
We collect only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to our website. IICF 2018 receives limited identifiable information, such as name, title, company address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, from website visitors. Typically, identifying information is collected to Register for certain areas of the site, Enquire for further Information, Distribute request.
It is our policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a visitor's request. In any instance where non-mandatory information is sought, the Web site visitor will be notified of this at the point of collection.
IICF 2018 reserves the right to modify or amend this Statement at any time.